It is not that only women are fascinated by jewellery. Even men love flaunting jewellery and following this trend many articles of jewellery are specially being designed for them. Huggie earrings form a part of men’s jewellery.
Huggie earrings are actually are a style of earrings which actually “hug” the earlobes and do not drop down very far from the ear. Actually they can be called as a cross between a stud earring and hoop. They are available in various designs and styles and can be worn by both men and women. They come in various shapes like round, rectangular, square or heart shaped. Huggie earrings are very popular as they can be custom made and there are many settings that can be made. Often these earrings are studded with stones and diamonds.
Here are two round earrings that are made of sterling silver and are studded with cubic zirconia stones. These sterling silver cubic zirconia studded huggie earrings are special pieces of earrings designed for men. They are well suited to the casual or the dressy look. They are close to the ear and have an air of elegance about them.
The material used in these earrings is sterling silver. Sterling silver is not pure silver but is an alloy that has 92.5% silver and the rest 7.5% is another metal. Most of the times, this additional metal is copper which is used to provide hardness to the alloy, so that it can be molded. Sterling silver is a popular metal for making jewellery.
The huggie earrings featured here is studded with cubic zirconia. Cubic zirconia is often referred to as simulated diamond. It sparkles like a diamond but because of its low cost and durability, it is turning out to be a popular item used in costume jewellery.
Men’s huggie earrings are very popular among the males as they are considered to a flashy piece of jewellery and those who love flaunting often buy them. Being available with gift wrapping option, they are a beautiful and ideal piece for gifting. So if you want some one to add sparkle to their ear, gift this lovely pair of huggie earrings and he is sure to fall in love.